Contract role working with a great company in the Greenville area!
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Must be open to contract work.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$12.00 - $15.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
FGP International is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. Our headquarters is based in Greenville, SC and we have additonal offices in Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN.
View the full profile
We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We provide Executive Search, Professional Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients.
We are a hungry, committed team of talented individuals with strong values and visions. We do not stop because building great companies is hard. Rather, we are committed to engaging our clients in both discussion and in real relationships.
No matter which of our services you use, our commitment to you remains the same.
We exist to help you maximize your greatest asset—your people.