Qualifications/Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or 7 years related human resources experience, including 5 years of supervisory responsibility.
· Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
· Demonstrated ability in facilitating organizational change. · Proficiency in all human resources functions with a focus on labor relations, federal & state labor & wage laws, regulations.
· Project management experience leading teams to address complex issues.
· Proven attention to detail; strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in managing, analyzing and interpreting data related to benefits, compensation particularly for vendor negotiations and labor contracts.
· Knowledge of labor contract negotiations, contract interpretations and handling grievance process.
· Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written, and conducting presentations with the ability to interact with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Experience working with an HRIS systems.
The above description covers the principle functions of the job. It is not intended to be a complete listing of all the miscellaneous incidental or substantially similar duties, which may be assigned during normal or emergency operations.
· Please Forward Resumes/Applications to: Human Resources Department Action for a Better Community, Inc. 400 West Ave. Rochester, NY 14611
· Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Director EOE Deadline for Resume/Applications until filled