Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Coordinator in Bridgewater, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Coordinator
Job Id: 19-09090
Location: Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Oversees implementation of program plan(s) across functional areas to ensure timely and efficient delivery.
- At entry levels, may oversee a specific project within a program or department.
- Assists in the coordination and management of projects.
- Assists in establishing project timeline, budget plan, resources and headcount.
- Provides support to maintain project plan, timeline and track resource utilization.
- Prepares reports on project status.
- Identifies routine issues which could impede program success.
- May act as internal liaison for project needs, such as interactions with project team members on execution of sub-projects.
- Requests, gathers and maintains competitive information Work is closely supervised. Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributions are usually limited to task related activities.
- Errors do not typically have a major effect on the organization.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group
- Functional expertise in areas of: financial analysis, credit risk assessment & collection, deduction management resolution.
- Proactively identifies issues or concerns and works with others to determine an effective course of action.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and in writing and work as a team member.
- High degree of independent problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills.
- High proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office applications, specifically Advanced Excel and
- Language: English
- 2-year Associate degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration Minimum of 2 years of Finance, Accounting or related experience in a large multi-national company (Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred, but not required)
Skills and Experience
- Account Reconciliations
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Data Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Services
- Contract Manufacturing
- Credit Management
- Credit Scores
- Customer Service Oriented
- Internal Communications
- Internal Controls
Direct: (732) 272 - 0316 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: (732) 272.0262 | Email: Satya@sunrisesys.com
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-09090
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 and has since evolved into a leading professional Services and Solutions firm specializing in the areas of Staffing, Information Technology development and IT Consulting services. With over 20 years of industry experience, we at Sunrise Systems pride ourselves on our flexible engagement models, designed to cater to our client's Staffing, Consulting and Technology needs. Over the years, Sunrise has built a strong talent pool with a wide range of experienced IT professionals. With our proven placement strategy, we offer clients unparalleled project management experience, technical expertise and industry-specific acumen, as well as the right professionals to fit any unique company culture.
View the full profile
At Sunrise, we have always believed that business should be personal. That’s why we have developed flexible engagement models that allow our clients to set the parameters of their software development projects. We work hard to accommodate tight budget constraints and are mindful of short timelines. Moreover, our customizable products strive to meet the specific needs of our clients, eliminating any notion of a one-size-fits-all software solution. Our client-focused operations are strengthened by our ability to perform services either at the customer site or at one of our technology centers. We leverage our offshore and onshore development capabilities as we strive to meet and exceed customer specific requirements.
No matter the challenge or the industry, Sunrise Systems has the experience, talent, and dedication to provide the right solution for your business.