Join the area’s newest and exciting salon & spa – Crowned.. Opening soon in the Sylvania area – we will strive to provide the highest level of quality services and help people achieve happiness through their inner and external beauty. The new location will provide a warm, inviting, and chic atmosphere for all.
This position is responsible for providing a great impression in customer care, offering salon guests additional service opportunities, as well as assisting guests in understanding our products, specials, and company programs while following all company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Salon stylists perform a broad range of beauty services, from cutting hair to performing scalp treatments.
- Typical duties include shampooing, cutting, styling hair, hair coloring, highlighting, special occasion styles.
- Each Stylist is responsible for focus and effort hitting their weekly goals by being consistent with scripting and offerings. When goals are met, rewards are given.
- Each Stylist is responsible for tracking on a DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY BASIS.
Cleanliness and Organization:
- Your station must be cleaned and meet all state board requirements.
- Dispensary - keeping color organized and bowls and brushes clean and organized.
- Break room - clean up after yourself when on break, lunch, etc.
- Laundry - helping your team keep up with towels and sheets throughout the workday.
· Highly competitive booth rental
· Incentives for free months
· An awesome work environment with awesome stations, variety of top products, scheduling assistance, etc.
- Dress Code - the ability to maintain and present fashionable, professional image as outlined in the Employee Manual.
- Continued Education - learning new products, services, and scripts to professionally offer these items, as well as customer service workshops.
- The ability to work independently, as well as work as a team.
- The ability to be self-motivated and find productive activities during slower periods of business.
- The ability to build and maintain positive, healthy interpersonal relationships with other team members.
- Must have an applicable state license to perform services.
- Must have received hair or cosmetology training from an accredited/approved school.
- 12 to 18 months preferred experience
- Must be available to work varying shifts such as: nights, weekends, and holidays.
Special Position Requirements:
- Monthly team meetings *One on one meetings/review tracking/goals.
- Occasional workshops on- or off-site
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk, ability to stand for 5-8 hours, reach with hands and arms, ability to lift and/or move 50lbs, tolerate salon chemicals and fragrances.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
Hardworking And Dedicated