MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of:
Sales Incentive Audit Specialist
The main purpose of the Sales Incentive Audit Specialist is to audit the Nissan Retailer network; and to provide an in depth review of retailer Sales/F&I operations focusing on sales incentive application, documentation requirements, information retention policy, deal jacket review, vehicle sale status and potential Audit risk.
The successful applicant should be based in the US and will be required to travel up to 90% for Sales Incentive audit visits
As a Sales Incentive Audit Specialist, you will be expected to succeed at the following tasks:
· Work within a national team and local management supporting the audit program.
· Work to a timescale, completing a set number of audits in a given timeframe
· Work to a strict set of manufacturer guidelines and parameters
· Develop and maintain customer relations with the local Region and Dealers
· Demonstrate a sound understanding of Dealer Sales, F&I and accounting processes within the Retailer network
· Carry out a fully independent Sales Incentive audits in line with the manufacturers parameters
· Create detailed report on the audit findings including recommended actions
· Fully explain the findings of the audit to all relevant Dealer staff and Management
· Guide Dealers on best practices for their business
· Analysis of KPI data and identify Dealers weaknesses and strengths that need support from this program
· Promote the value of the audit program to Dealer management
· Provide strong detailed, accurate and timely reporting to MSXI/Nissan Management
· Fulfil all reporting requirements as outlined in the program process manual
· Complete ad hoc duties where necessary for MSXI/Nissan Management
· Use MSXI/Nissan IT systems to identify appropriate incentives available a time of sale to complete audits
What we are looking for:
· Ability to remain calm and diplomatic in high pressure situations with the ability to clearly convey difficult arguments and judgments to a varied audience
· Process-driven with strong problem-solving and investigative abilities
· High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
· Ability to manage own work load, expenses and travel arrangements
· Clean driving record and employment background
· You will ideally have an industry related qualification or degree, although other degrees will be considered and have at least two years of audit experience
· Alternatively we will also consider applicants with strong Sales, F&I or dealership accounting process knowledge and three years of automotive sales management and F&I experience
· The ideal candidate will have either Nissan Dealer, Dealer Franchise or other OEM Vehicle Sales Management background, with demonstrable automotive audit experience
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with one or more dealer management systems (ADP, R&R, CDK, etc.) is preferred
· Knowledge of vehicle sales incentive support material (incentive matrixes, fleet sales programs, deal jackets, etc) is preferred
· The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in dealer Sales Management and/or F&I with an in depth knowledge of the motor industry
· Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
· Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
· Ability to perform formal analysis and provide professional written interpretations of findings.
· A flexible, structured and logical approach; being able to handle multiple tasks, think, and plan ahead and build in contingencies as required.
Competencies / Other skills:
· Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
· Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
· Ability to work on given objectives
· Excellent communicator and people motivation skills.
· Fluency in English is essential in both written and verbal communication.
· Capability to plan, book and complete travel to and from dealers independently.
· Travel requirement is a minimum of 4 days per week.
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Customer Relationship Management
Complex Problem Solving