Automotive Diesel Technician
Chrysler Certification required!
Moritz Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Fort Worth is now hiring an experienced and Chrysler Certified Diesel Technician!
Diesel Technician must be able to repair and maintain diesel engines according to dealership and factory specifications. This position performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy. The technician diagnoses, performs repairs and examines vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed/recommended. The technician is required to thoroughly document all work performed and recommended. Prior medium/heavy duty experience required. A higher class driver’s license is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Perform Line Technician Services
- Primary focus on Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Chrysler Certifications required
- 5+ years of previous automotive technician / diesel experience
- ASE Certifications a plus
- Knowledge and ability to work on most diesel and gas powered engines
- Must be a good problem solver and can work independently on jobs
- Must have a good work ethic and communication skills with others
- Need to be a team player and goal oriented
- Great mechanical skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Full Benefits After Hire!
Paid Time Off And Vacation!
Great Work Environment!
Apply now and see what Moritz CJDR has to offer you!