What you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Software Engineering, or equivalent/relevant experience or education
- Advanced knowledge of automotive software test management and automation methodologies
- Demonstrated experience building teams and managing multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent problem-solving skills (8D, 5Y, other)
- Ability to train and coach engineers
• Expert knowledge of industry standards and best practices for testing (e.g. ISTQB, Automotive SPICE, ISO26262)
• Experience with battery and/or power management systems
• Experience with remote and offshore test teams across multiple time zones
What you will do next:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*