URL blocked - click to apply#888 LEAD PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Lead Process Control Engineer will perform advanced control and graphic configuration on systems in an assigned area beyond the capabilities of technicians and specialists.
What you will do:
· Deliver and maintain Control Systems (DCS and PLCs; Allen Bradley, Siemens S7, Schneider) that meet Production’s requirements and perform as necessary to achieve functionality and safety obligations and maximize system capability
· Work closely with operations to optimize existing control schemes as well as develop new control strategies by supporting the unit by analysis using Aspentech’s IP.21
· Be responsible for the 3rd party process control engineers engaged in project support and maintenance support activities in addition to leading the site as the process control subject matter expert
· Provide technical expertise for other systems and communications protocols used on-site
· Provide support to ensure all ISO, PSM and other regulatory, external and internal, requirements are met
· Participate in PHA’s, incident investigations, and driving/coordinating closure of action items
· Develop and maintain long-term control system migration plans for the assigned plant with the Production Technologist, Specialists, and Technicians
· Lead improvement initiatives, system migrations lifecycle process, maintenance recommendations and oversight of installed base equipment
· Participate with key control systems related teams and coordinate concepts with the Production Technologist
What you will need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, specifically Chemical or Electrical Engineering
· Understanding of plant specific requirements and control systems
· Experience with Profibus and Fieldbus for field instrumentation systems, OPC communications systems, and wireless communications
· Experience within a chemical or petrochemical or other similar manufacturing environment
· Experience in process and/or production engineering
What you should do now:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*