Software Technology Firm
SEC Reporting is a mandate!
$130-$150 Base + Bonus!
The Manager of Finance is responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze
financial information and prepare financial reports. The individual assists in the preparation
of all external financial reporting to ensure consistency with US GAAP as well as ensuring
financial reporting controls are in place and operating effectively. The individual provides
finance, accounting and analytical expertise to all business units globally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and review of all relevant SEC reporting for the Finance Department
- Preparation of 10Qs/10K and proxy, particularly financial statements, footnotes, financial
tables and MD&A
- Ensures accuracy of external flings and compliance with all regulations around external
reporting, including maintaining internal SOX controls and documentation for financial
reporting and related processes to ensure compliance with SOX standards and XBRL
- Ensures compliance with SEC and US GAAP disclosure requirements; prepares
quarterly/annual disclosure checklists
- Assists with quarterly audit reviews and annual audit process
- Performs research of technical accounting pronouncements/GAAP/SEC requirements
- Assists with drafting of accounting memos related to new accounting matters
- Assist outside consultants such as valuation firms and technical accounting firms as
needed for financial reporting related projects
- Remains abreast of new, as well as proposed, accounting pronouncements, informs
finance management of new relevant issues that may affect the Company
- Preparation of royalty and milestone reporting, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
and payment, as required under agreements
- Performs month-end close tasks (including journal entries and/or reconciliations) and
other tasks as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- Minimum six years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge of US Generally accepted accounting principles, as well as
SEC rules and regulations.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle several projects at once, while paying close attention to details.
- Must be self motivated, able to work autonomously and have a proven ability to work in
a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice