To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Tampa Bay, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Greater Tampa Bay, FL
Posted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is an industry leading organization and due to growth in the department is now looking to bring on a Fund Accountant. This company offers an exceptionally inclusive company culture, annual retreats, and fully paid medical. The position offers great upward mobility, training and development, bonus potential, and long term stability.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FUND ACCOUNTANT
- The Fund Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Fund Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for on-going reporting requests and fund compliance
- Prepare and present investor statements and capital draws
- The Fund Accountant will be responsible for special projects as requested
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE FUND ACCOUNTANT:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Fund Accounting is not required training will be provided
- 3+ years General Accounting
- The Fund Accountant must have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Considering anyone with relevant work experience from Staff Accountant up to Accounting Manager
Apply now with a resume for immediate consideration!
Key Words: Fund Accountant, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager, Cost Accountant, Accountant, Accounting, Fund, Nonprofit, Government, Real estate,