Position : Analyst/Developer – General 1
Duration : 6 months+
Location : Peachtree City GA
Pay Rate : $42/hr on W2
We need candidates with not just front-end and GUI experience; but backend database management and tools AND the server-side language experience that merges the two.
Overview: Provide support and development on systems using a wide array of technologies, helping solve business problems via either custom web applications or via vendor solutions, and helping optimize reporting processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist developing new user-facing features for internal use.
• Assist developing front-end code variations for testing for web and mobile
• Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new site features from testing
• Optimize implementations and site for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with IT to ensure proper implementation
• Be a contributor to technical thought leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• At least 1 year professional experience with front-end web development
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Effective understanding of server-side scripting, including PHP, Python, .NET.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good knowledge of RDBMS’s like SQL Server and developing relational database schemas.
• Preferred MVC framework experience.
• Experience preferred with version control tools, preferably Git.
• Proficient understanding and work experience of cross-browser compatibility
• Familiarity with optimizing responsive site code for improved load experience
• Bonus (but not required) if familiar with BI tools, including Power BI.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Php (Scripting Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)