To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Sales Representative
Interlake Mecalux • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1966, Mecalux has been known for its high quality specialization in the design, manufacturing, sale, and services of metal racking, automated warehouses, and other storage solutions. Mecalux is a global leader in the storage systems market, selling to more than 70 countries.
Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, is hiring Industrial Sales Representatives to join our sales team. We are a growing company that is looking for energetic and qualified individuals to lead us to further growth!
● Target, acquire, enlarge, and maintain sales of Interlake Mecalux products within his or her assigned territory.
● Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
● Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
● Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
● Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
● Develop monthly and weekly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts.
● Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or equivalent education preferred.
● Experience selling or supporting the sales of a technical product ideal.
● A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and capable of using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
● Hard-working, action-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated to sell.
● Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
● Experience with CRM systems a plus.
● Excellent analytical and technical aptitude.
● Knowledge of professional selling techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.