Non-Profit Construction Accountant
The Accountant is responsible for monthly accounting duties for the organization’s corporate entities. The position supports the Non-Profit Controller in developing budgets for multiple entities, prepares monthly financial statements, journal entries, reconciliations, and analyzes gl accounts.
ABOUT MY CLIENT:
My client is a stable and growing mission driven organization with both non-profit and for profit entities. We are seeking a rockstar Accountant to join their team of ~15. Experience in Property management, construction, and non profit are a plus. However, if you do not possess the industry experience, it is imperative you are a fast learner and are eager to grasp new concepts!
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with 100% paid medical benefits, a great team, and flexibility in your work schedule.
Perks of the Non-Profit Accountant position:
- Challenges and limitless opportunities to learn- no other opportunity like it in San Antonio!
- Outstanding work atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a team where you can make a rewarding impact from day one
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with a match
- Minimal to No overtime
What will the Non-Profit Accountant Do?
- Execute month-end financial close processes, assigned reconciliations, journal entries, and variance analysis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Prepare internal financial statements as well as consolidated financial reports
- Assist Controller with audit schedule and collection of work documents
- Find areas of process improvement and present ideas to management
- Supports the Non-Profit Controller in developing the budgets for four corporate entities
What are we looking for in the Non-Profit Accountant...
- Desire to develop and maintain standard processes and procedures
- Have an analytical mind and be able to analyze complex information
- Be able to successfully manage and cohesively work with all levels of the organization
- Have strong prioritization skills and can communicate effectively in demanding situations
- Have the utmost Integrity, especially considering the confidential aspects of the position
- Be eager to learn and make your mark!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Current Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (Texas preferred) a plus.
- Non-profit experience a plus. Construction accounting a plus
- Yardi experience a plus.
- financial accounting and consolidations w/ multiple entities: 3 years (Required)
- financial statement variance analysis: 3 years (Required)