Since 2003, Jade Associates has been providing specialized accounting and tax services to French expatriates and entrepreneurs. Jade became a part of the the Fiducial family in 2015. Fiducial, founded in France in 1970, is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Jade is looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for developing and streamlining administrative procedures.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. You will be responsible for supporting the small but busy team. This role is extremely varied covering not just all aspects of office administration liaising with clients and other matters but also finance and accounting tasks.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies
- Answers phone, provides information and general support to clients
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office administrative procedures
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain accounting reports
- Research specific finance projects as requested by Branch Managers.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Bi-lingual in French. This is not required but would be a great plus.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
The ideal candidate for this position:
The ideal person for this role is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible you enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor's degree preferred