Order Selectors/Pallet Jack Operators Needed ASAP!!!
Are you a reliable and fast-paced worker looking for an opportunity to work with a top Warehouse company in Ashland, VA? Let Onin Staffing help you put your best food forward!
Here at Onin Staffing, we do not define you by the length of your assignment. People are our business so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you work 2 days or 2 years, you are part of our Team. The true difference is in how we view our workforce. People are a responsibility. With Onin, you are NOT a Temporary Worker, you ARE a Teammate.
We presently offer a
- Liberal Vacation and Holiday Pay Plan
- Robust Healthcare Benefits
- Scholarship for Continuing Education
Right now, we are seeking Order Selectors with at least 2 years experience working in a warehouse/production environment pulling orders and operating an Electric Pallet Jack
Preferably, we would like candidates who have worked in food distribution centers. This is preferred but not required.
If you are presently in the Richmond area, but can travel to Ashland, please be sure to have reliable transportation.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position and will be starting immediately!!!
Please forward your updated Resume for immediate consideration
- Safely operates power material handling equipment such as Pallet Jacks to unload product and move product to proper warehouse area.
- Uses voice activated headset to properly receive and/or return (put-away) product to warehouse.
- Rotate stock in slots to achieve FIFO (first in first out).
- Works assigned shifts as scheduled, including overtime, holidays and weekends.
- Interacts with all team members with courtesy and professionalism.
- Adheres to all Safe Quality Foods (SQF) requirements.
- Adheres to attendance standards.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently.
- Good visual acuity.
- Performs general housekeeping duties at designated work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Temperatures can vary from department to department. Can range from 34 degrees and up. Employees may have occasion to access the freezer section as well. Layering of clothing in these areas is required as is wearing the proper PPE approved steel-toed, slip resistant shoes.