To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
High Country Search Group • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Maintain payroll operations and advise management team of needed updates or changes; determine payroll liabilities; calculate employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment and workers’ compensation payments
- Review payroll taxes on an individual, state, and Company-wide level for accuracy and correctness
- Perform payroll audits for workers compensation
- Act as primary liaison between the Corporate Human Resources and Accounting departments to ensure that employee information is accurate in the payroll system; maintain payroll records; collect, calculate and enter employee changes into system
- Review and ensure accuracy of employee time cards, hourly and salary compensation and employee personal information; responsible for payroll fund transfers and management reports related to labor and other payroll functions
- Prepare reports; compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and nontaxable wages
- Prepare and submit annual 1099 forms and W-2 forms.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· 3 years or more of payroll experience preferred
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of computer software including MS Excel and ADP