Field IT Technician
Planet Bingo is a global business-to business developer and manufacturer of bingo games, bingo gaming machines, POS systems, handheld devices, and multi-progressive bingo jackpot solutions. We provide our customers with integrated systems solutions, technical excellence, a commitment to quality, and world class capabilities. We are a bingo supplier for some of the worlds top casinos, bingo halls and clubs as well as charities. We are currently looking for a Regional Field IT Technician that will serve our Northern California market.
Regional/Field IT Technician
- Under general supervision will prep, install, troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Service, maintain, upgrade and convert gaming systems and equipment, and documents all services.
- Make pre-installation site visits, while maintaining a positive image of Planet Bingo, to identify parts and wiring requirements at customer location and coordinate ordering of parts.
- Deliver and install products on customer floor, set game options and perform all prep tests including assurance hardware and firmware as well as system interfaces.
- Train and educate customers on basic product functionality.
Planet Bingo offers good benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc.
- 3+ years experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electronics, electro-mechanical telecom or computer equipment.
- Experience in setting up computer networks and A+ Certification, N+ Certification or similar is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Superior communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Willingness to work varied shifts and overtime as required.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving