To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- (Road Warriors Are Encouraged to Apply), AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Banking Industry – ACH Operations Manager
SolomonEdwards • (Road Warriors Are Encouraged to Apply), AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our banking client is seeking an ACH Operations Manager to provide hands-on ACH operations support to internal Senior Manager and ACH Operations Division.
- Perform ACH operations tasks, including processing ACH incoming and outgoing transfer, review and analyze rejected and returned items, disputes, and other ACH inquiries as needed.
- Recommend best practices to refine existing ACH processes. policies and procedures, while performing day to day responsibilities, as needed.
- Ensure adherence to the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) guidelines.
Estimated Minimum Duration: 5-6 months
Qualifications (Required and Preferred Experience):
- A minimum of a 4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- An Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) Certification is highly preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience within the following workstreams ACH (required), Payments (highly preferred), and/or Wires (preferred), in the banking industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in operational and technical business process improvement, business process re-engineering and optimization, while managing multiple priorities simultaneously is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to assess process gaps and recommend ACH operations best practices, recommending innovative, and strategic solutions are required.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to get granular and write out process diagrams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Microsoft Office experience is required; SharePoint and Visio are highly preferred.
- Must be open to domestic travel. ***
SolomonEdwards an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.