Recruiter - Staffing Consultant
PrideStaff is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record in recruiting, negotiating, communicating, and problem solving to join the growing and dynamic Tempe team!
Reporting to the Owner, the Recruiter - Staffing Consultant is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising Field Associates and for matching the needs of employers with the skills and capabilities of the Field Associates.
- Recruit top level administrative and light industrial professionals; interview and identify temporary, temporary- to-hire and direct hire opportunities for these candidates.
- Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Interview and administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Develop and grow PrideStaff's client base by selling our services for temporary and or full time staffing solutions.
- Make telephone calls and conduct one-on-one meetings with key managers and senior level executives, for the purpose of providing solutions to our clients and building on existing client relationships.
The ideal candidate For the Staffing Consultant Position possess the following skills and or characteristics:
- Ability to resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Keywords: interviewer, interview, recruit, hiring, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, human resources, recruiter, corporate recruiter, sales, business development
The Foundation of Success:
A business is only as good as the people it employs and the processes it follows. And PrideStaff is no exception. Our greatest asset is our people and their dedication to our core values:
· Act as a Trusted Partner to our clients, employees and franchise holders.
· Maintain honest, open and ethical relationships with others.
· Never be satisfied with "good enough." Continually strive to set higher standards for performance.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment