To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
36 Brunswick Avenue
Edison, NJ 08817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A Driver
MSI • Edison, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CLASS A DRIVER
PAYS BY THE HOUR WITH OVERTIME PAY
LOCAL DELIVER HOME EVERY NIGHT
Location: Edison, NJ
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Compensation
Apply - In Person at – 45 Brunswick Avenue, Edison, NJ 08817
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
· Responsible for delivering granite, marble and quartz slabs.
· Must be comfortable with making local deliveries with multiple stops.
· Must know how to maintain a legal & accurate log book.
· Must be safety minded in all aspects of this job (i.e.)
· Able to read Bill of Lading/Picking sheets.
· Able to assist in loading/unloading of cargo, and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Able to position blocks and ties, straps/chains & binders for cargo securement
· Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
· 2 years of verifiable driving experience w/heavy duty vehicles
· Must be able to pass a skilled test (driving test)
· Must be able to pass all DOT pre-employment requirements
· Bilingual a plus, but not necessary
· Must have a valid Class A Driver's license (CDL)
· Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness, and safe manner.
About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit: www.msistone.com
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
You can learn more about us online at www.msistone.com or submit your resume at https://www.msistone.com/careers/careerdetail.aspx?joblocid=
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.