· Perform Quality Assurance Inspections on Incoming, In-Process, and Finished Good products according to Quality Assurance controlled procedures.
· Perform First Article and Spot Checks for manufacturing of machined components.
· Complete and maintain Quality Assurance Inspection Records
· Maintain Quality Assurance areas to ensure they are clean and orderly
· Perform verification on product development
· Perform product testing as required
· Process Product Returns
· Work within the Company Quality System
· Anything else deemed necessary to ensure the quality of products.
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong mathematical skills
· Two to three years prior experience in a Quality Assurance Environment
· Knowledge of ISO, FDA and cGMP’s guidelines
· Experience with testing and measuring equipment (Calipers, Micrometers, gauges (pin, ring & plug), Smart scope (similar to Comparator), scales and microscopes)
· Ability to understand and interpret blueprints
· Ability to effectively coordinate activities
· Ability to follow specific procedures and work instructions
· Be able to accurately collect and report data
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. maximum
· Good communication and writing skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access/Excel database and Microsoft Word
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Quality Control System