Position: Production Supervisor
Duration: 12 Months with high extension possibilities
Location: 1 Trade Street Cincinnati, OH 45227
Shift: All shift (Flexible in all shift)
Pay Rate: $30.00/hr on W2 without any benefits
- Responsible for supervising hourly employees and executing production plans and overall operations of assigned area/shift to include food safety, customer service, cost management, labor relations, production, site security, quality, safety and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for directing and guiding operators and their activities for assigned area/shift in the execution of production plans (receiving, processing, mixing, baking, packaging, etc.), shift change management and communication, daily production standards, and labor reconciliation.
- Participate in the development of and implementation of plans and policies to ensure compliance in all areas of responsibility.
- Operate production lines in accordance with FDA guidelines, Good Manufacturing Practices, and HACCP/SQF program guidelines.
- Responsible for problem-solving process to resolve and/or mitigate those operational issues resulting in negative performance to plan as determined by the established escalation process. Participate in safety activity to include safety committee, 5-Minute Safety Talks, audits, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations.
- Food safety – plant in proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control and pest control guidelines followed.
- Compliance with food safety policies and procedures.
- Compliance with employee safety policies and procedures.
- Operations/Production hours are 24 x 7 and requires working varying hours.
- The incumbent is required to work effectively in a fast-paced high-pressure environment, understands and meets internal and external business needs with professionalism and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to execute to plan in any of the production areas/shifts.
- Must possess leadership and communication ability which encourages teamwork and idea generation while remaining focused on results and process improvement.
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, Demonstrated ability to manage complexity, proven ability to effectively manage people, strong problem solving ability, ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others, processing, packing and mechanical experience, experience with SAP
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.