To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Route 1, Box 101A
- Jessica Waldron
- Phone: 304.753.4332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Charge Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Stonerise Healthcare • Lindside, WV
Posted 5 days ago
At Springfield, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Springfield is currently hiring Charge Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses to provide direct nursing care to acutely and/or chronically ill residents through individualized care plans, in compliance with state and federal standards, rules, and regulations, and center policies and procedures. These positions serve as a charge nurse to hire, plan, organize, direct, and supervise the activities of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Valets, Nurse Aide Trainees, etc. assigned to his/her shift. This level of supervisory duties may include a unit, or, the entire center.
Join us and benefit from the Springfield difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants, nurse aide trainees and hospitality aides and determines work procedures; prepares work schedules, expedites workflow, evaluates, counsels and disciplines
- Ensures that certified nursing assistants, nurse aide trainees and hospitality aides adhere to standard job requirements
- Administers medications accurately and safely to assigned group of residents
- Transcribes physician orders correctly and completes necessary paperwork to ensure their completion
- Participates in quality assurance activities as assigned by charge nurse or DON
- Implements resident education plans when appropriate
- Delivers appropriate nursing care to individual or groups of residents
- Utilizes therapeutic verbal and non-verbal interventions with residents
- Seeks supervisory assistance appropriately
- Assists residents in preparing for and attending scheduled activities
- Assumes and carries out responsibility for leadership of nursing care team when assigned
- Communication with other health care team members such as physicians, nurses, LPN’s, CNAs, social workers, and psychologists regarding
- Hold a valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in WV
- Maintain current CPR certification
- Participate in all supervisory training provided by the Employer.
The physical demands of this position include walking, sitting, stooping, repetitive movement, lifting 30 pounds and may include assisting in the transfer of residents with mechanical assistance, transferring residents to/from bed/chair.