Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for leading, mentoring and managing the development resources of electromechanical product design, from concept to full production.
· Requires experience and strong technical skills in embedded systems design required for the development of electromechanical consumer or industrial products.
· Must have a working knowledge required to support the proper development of firmware and PCB circuit design along with experience in computer architecture with particular emphasis on ARM based micro-controllers.
· Establishes and monitors design quality standards, schedules, budgets, and team morale and achievement.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) BS/MS in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a four-year accredited college or university with a minimum of ten (10) years overall engineering/management experience with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Personal Qualities and Characteristics:
· Ability to bridge the hard science of engineering and the delicate art of management and leadership.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work and communicate with all levels of organization and customers