HML Professional Resources has an excellent opportunity available for a Regional Clinical Nurse Consultant with multi-facility experience in Long-term care. This position supports the clinical team in our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
For more details, please apply to this position by sending your confidential resume. Your information is not shared with any of our clients until we speak with you first.
• Tennessee Licensed Registered Nurse (RN); active and in good standing
• Must have 2-5+ years DON experience in a skilled nursing facility
• Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience over 5+ SNF's at one time
• Knowledgeable in Systems, Protocol, Survey Readiness
• Good Survey History
• Team Player and Mentor
• Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Nursing Jobs in Knoxville, MI, Regional Director of Clinical Services, Regional Nurse Consultant, Regional Clinical Coordinator, Regional Director of Nursing
HML Professional Resources, Inc. is a nationwide, permanent placement, executive search firm. We specialize in placing top executives, management and staff level positions. We provide dedicated assistance filling positions 7 days per week. We pride ourselves in honesty and confidentiality to both clients and candidates.