Since 1987, Comfort Air Distributing has been a customer-focused Wholesale distributor of Rheem Heating and Air Conditioning products. With over 30 years in the business, we are dedicated to providing licensed HVAC and Plumbing contractors superior customer service. With 3 locations in Denver, Centennial, and Colorado Springs, we are proud to service the Colorado and Wyoming markets. Comfort Air is dedicated to the success of our HVAC and Plumbing Partners and committed to being a leader in our changing industry. We are pleased to offer a professional work environment with career advancement opportunities and personal development!
Do you have a pencil? ‘Cause we’re ready to write our future! We’re looking for:
- Movers & shakers who like their driving gig
- Deep thinkers (sometimes!) who are able to show good judgment.
- High-energy doers with an eye toward personal growth.
- Hard workers who can adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- People lovers who are ready to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
What will you be doing? We’ll keep you really busy and teach you how to:
· Check orders to be sure they’re correct and good to go
· Load & unload truck
Make deliveries to or from customers, vendors, or other branch locations
· Make new friends (our customers) and get their orders ready.
· Keep their ride and work areas clean (easier than home!)
· Learn to use cool new “toys:” a pallet jack, two and four-wheel cars and box cutters (did we mention safety?)
· Eat, sleep and drink safety.
What will you bring to the table?
- We are a 100% drug-free employer
- A heckuva great driving record
- High level of attention to detail
- Your brilliant smile for our customers
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic keyboarding or computer skills to do stuff like enter things into the system
- Basic math and number skills to check items, match or sort things, and add stuff
What. What. What do you get:
- Starting at $15 per hour and up to as much as $20
- No overnight travel, not even evening driving
- Steady hours
- A chance to work with a chill company with awesome people!
So, what’s in it for You?
· Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits on the first day of hire!
· PTO and Vacation accruals from Day 1
· Paid Holidays
· FREE Counter Sales training
· FREE Additional training through our company’s learning management system
· 401k with employer contributions
· Employee Life Insurance
· Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
· FREE Employee Clothing & Business Casual dress code
· Bereavement Pay
· Employee Discounts
· FREE Employee Events – Company Picnic, Christmas event, and more!
· Promotions from within
· Stable company with a long history of success – over 30 years
Can you vote? (We don’t care about your politics but you need to be 18!)
- We are a 100% drug-free employer
- DOT Medical Certification card and a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive a 16-foot box truck
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum one year experience
- Able to pass a background checks
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Forklift experience a plus.
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
Go get what you have coming! APPLY HERE
Attention To Detail