The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
Are you interested in building a rewarding career in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry? Join us as a Material Handler on the Axcess Staffing team!
Axcess Staffing has immediate openings for experienced Material Handlers with our client, one of the largest transportation and logistics organizations in the world.
Benefits of the Material Handler position include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Debit Card
We are seeking candidates with 6 months prior warehouse experience. This is a seasonal opportunity for the right individual who is looking to expand their skills within a well-established and growing organization.
As a Material Handler, you can expect to:
- Package materials
- Stack finished boxes onto skid
- Use a wrist scanner to track orders in and out of shipping and inventory
- Document completed work on paper or within database
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Sunday - Thursday, 8pm - 6am
- Overtime available; will often require 6 days per week
To qualify for this Material Handler role, we are seeking:
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse experience
- Ability to use an RF scanner
- HS diploma or GED required
To learn more about this exciting opportunity as a Material Handler, click Apply Now to submit your information OR call us to speak to a knowledgeable Recruiter today!
Axcess Staffing Services
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Visit our website at: [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply