To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pontiac, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Development Specialist (780c)
USDI • Pontiac, MI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Business Development Specialist will be responsible for providing additional support for the Business Development team.
· Maintain existing customer relationships while evaluating and addressing customer inquiries
· Develop relationships with new customers and identify business opportunities
· Identify, assess and respond to requests for proposals, information, and white papers
· Coordinate the proposal process, schedule and templates
· Prepare contract proposals and review proposals for accuracy, conformity to proposal content and format requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
· Experience in business development, product management, product support, customer relations, or engineering
· Experience translating customer requirements to proposal strategies and business approaches
· Experience with turbine engines and the US Department of Defense is preferred
· The applicant must be a US citizen, willing to apply for a DOD security clearance if requested
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.