To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Modesto, CA 95355
- Phone: 209-527-7878
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager of Operations and Accounting
Availability Professional Staffing • Modesto, CA
Posted 2 months ago
General Manager - Operations and Accounting - to $130K
The General Manager (GM) works in partnership with the Owners to support a culture that fits the organization’s core values of "Doing Right by Doing Good".
Planning, directing and managing the overall operations of the company’s multiple entities, ensuring financial viability, human resources and the highest level of service to their customers.
· Lead the development and implementation of processes necessary to maintain a growing and financially viable company.
· Examine operational data to resolve problems and improve services. Supervise and lead a group of team members in various departments i.e., dispatch, accounting, admin and facility operations to Implement policy and procedures.
· Analyze P&L statements and other important reports to manage the business effectively.
· Manage transactional accounting functions for the company.
· Develop, manage and control the annual operating budget.
· Utilize financial performance data to identify underperforming areas, setting objectives to problem solve.
· Establish and follow benchmarks that help the business run efficiently.
· Work with accounting staff and CPA to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
· Act as the HR Manager and oversee all employee relations, compliance, recruiting, performance evaluations and actively manage and resolve employee conflicts.
· Provide strategic recommendations to the Owners based on operational analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree operational manufacturing and business development/administration.
· Demonstrated excellence in managing human resources, finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
· Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
· Ability to work collaboratively and foster relationships with existing and prospective partners, key stakeholders and clients.
· Entrepreneurial team player who can effectively multitask.