A stable organization (even in today’s economy) is looking to continue growing their team with an Electronics Technician. This person will be working directly with the Engineering team in assisting with the design and manufacturing of new products, existing products and prototypes.
This person will be responsible for maintaining quality systems along with required documentation in regards to the product.
The Electronics Technician’s input and advice will be taken into account when the Engineering team looks to innovate and develop new technology.
- Generate electronic schematics for test equipment
- Provide electronic support for repair of electronic products
- Shoot and repair electronic components for plant equipment
- Repairing and testing electronic equipment
- Experienced in troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic equipment (test equipment)
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair
- Perform electronic testing of component parts
- Perform advanced maintenance on electronic equipment
- Utilize various types of electronic test equipment
- Perform soldering and electronic repairs
- Troubleshoot electronic systems down to component level
- Shooting and repair of electronic controls
- Develop test and repair processes
- Maintain and repair all electrical/electronic and pneumatic instrumentation equipment
- Keep track of components in the lab, test and repair electrical/electronic equipment
- Troubleshoot electronics to the component level
- Maintain proper calibration and maintenance of electronic testing equipment
- Operate computerized equipment used to program or test electronic components
- Perform routine maintenance on electronic production equipment
- Maintaining laboratory electronic component supplies
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
This salary is
the average salary range of $39,520-$92,060 for this role in this location
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.