To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, NJ 08016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Self Opportunity • Burlington, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
THE BRIAD GROUP
Our Team is the key to our success. As one of America’s fastest-growing hospitality companies, The Briad Group® is always in search of talented people to join our team. Our guiding principles and training programs lead us to help build winning diverse teams we enjoy recognizing. The Briad Group owns and operates 100+ (and growing) Wendy’s franchises throughout New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. No matter what you’re looking for, chances are you’ll find it at Wendy’s!
We are interviewing GM Ready Applicants and Assistant Managers for
our locations throughout Philadelphia and surrounding areas!
If you’re interested in a career with us, we want to hear from you. So, don’t wait, apply today!
Interviews Will Be Held on Thursday, August 23rd
‘Click Apply’ to show your interest and schedule your interview time today or call 800.594.7036
We hire energetic, team-oriented people who want to work in an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding atmosphere and who—most importantly—like to have fun! We want people who are accountable for their performance, who will help us carefully guard the brands we operate, who will strive to be the best, and who can help us grow a profitable company.
GM Ready Applicants:
- At least 2 years of management (RM/GM) experience in a similar concept required
- Understand that growth is as much about people as it is about dollars
- Inspire team members to go above and beyond
- Ensure every item served is Wendy's quality
- Keep the Wendy's spirit alive in the restaurant
- Help every team member advance by developing their skills
- Create a Team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of mgmt/supervisory experience in a similar concept required
- Help run a million-dollar business through high energy and high standards
- Understand the right way to do business and helps the team act accordingly
- Assist with building bench strength by developing successful Crew and Shift Supervisors
- Maintain a Team atmosphere
EOE & E-Verify Employer
Philadelphia, PA Candidates: Briad Wenco LLC (the "employer") will consider qualified applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner consistent with Ban the Box ordinances.
Restaurant | manager | restaurant manager | restaurant management | management | restaurant career | full service | FOH manager | BOH manager | general manager | kitchen manager | service manager | general manager | assistant general manager | restaurant general manager | general restaurant manager | assistant manager | Fast Food | Quick Service | Executive Chef | Team Lead | Shift Manager | Shift Lead