TP Mechanical Contractors is seeking a Sheet Metal Field Operations Manager for our office in Cincinnati, Ohio. TP Mechanical delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers, from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R and fire protection. We do this as a relationship-focused organization that leverages six decades of experience providing innovative solutions with excellence that drive down costs, enhance safety, increase value and deliver speed to occupancy.
The Sheet Metal Field Operations Manager oversees all Sheet Metal field operations for their designated region. Works with other departments to ensure all jobs are completed timely and profitably. Develops and manages personnel to ensure jobs run smoothly and that TP Mechanical is represented in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Ensures proper Sheet metal manpower on jobs so that schedules for completion are maintained. Recruits and hires as needed for optimal employment levels.
- Effectively handles and resolves day-to-day work site issues including performance warnings, dispute resolution and employee relations.
- Develops and trains Sheet metal superintendents/foremen to ensure profitability, customer service, timely job completion and employee relations.
- Ensures Field teams Properly plan for materials and resources needed.
- Monitors and tracks sheet metal production and works with crews for best optimization.
- Effectively communicates to Project Management so all job activities are considered and properly managed.
- Effectively and proactively provides feed back to estimation team to ensure all items and tasks are considered for correct labor factors.
- Communicates effectively with all superintendents/foremen as well as other departments through meetings, memos, e-mails, etc.
- Ensures optimal tool usage through maintenance, purchasing and scheduling.
- Conducts performance reviews for Sheet Metal resources during the month they are due.
- Conducts job-site visits as often as production schedules require.
- Participates in all project Turnover, Purchasing, fabrication meetings as required.
- Acts as a Project Manager when needed.
Minimum 10 years (15 years preferred) commercial Sheet Metal/mechanical experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent/Foreman
7 years of field experience minimum
5 years of Leading and overseeing Sheet Metal Crews
- Knowledge of general Sheet Metal and Mechanical installation
- Good basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Cinci SM Operations Manager. For more information about TP Mechanical Contractors, check out our web page at www.tpmechanical.com.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.