To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Phone: 602-595-9900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Accounting Analyst
VincentBenjamin • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting publicly traded company is seeking Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This company has a strong reputation of promoting from with. opportunity to move in many directions within this organization. Outgoing and collaborative personalities function best in this environment. Salary range is $75-85K plus bonus.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual internal and corporate financial reports including, but not limited to, income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, management board, Corporate and other financial reports.
- Perform month end closing duties as assigned, including providing explanations and analyses of any unusual spending and review of all assigned department spending and ledger accounts.
- Provide accounting support for assigned departments.
- Serve as financial liaison for assigned product line, including assisting R&D and Marketing team members with expense and capital budgeting, spending analysis and forecasting.
- Assist in coordination and preparation of the annual budget.
- Maintain and enforce travel and expense report policies.
- Administer the online expense reporting database and American Express Corporate Card program for both sales force and in-house employees.
- Assist with maintenance of SOX documentation. Serve as the process owner for assigned business cycles for compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Responsible for development of testing, review of test results and update of narratives for designated cycles.
- Complete other projects/responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for division transfer pricing and inter-company sales including recording inventory transfers for month end close.
- Prepare inter-company sales schedules which drive both financial statement strips and transmittals
- Includes year to date reconciliation an preparation of year-end inventory related tax schedules.
- Strong accounting, analysis and research skills.
- Proficiency required in Excel, Word, and Access.
- Prior experience with Cognos and/or Hyperion preferred.
- B.S. in accounting with a preference for MBA, CMA or CPA.
- 3 - 4 years accounting and/or analysis experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Public accounting experience preferred.