Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain established department, unit, and hospital policies, procedures, and objectives as well as improving organization performance program, patient/customer safety, environmental, and infection control policies
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with hospital standards
- Provide appropriate, direct patient care in assigned area(s) including hygiene, positioning, nourishment and transportation assistance
- Perform basic nursing procedures application of: heat and cold treatments, simple dressings, elastic stockings, restraints and ointments and sprays as directed by RN; administration of enemas, perineal care, post mortem care; collection of specimens. Obtains and documents patient intake and output, vital signs including temperature
- Respiration, pulse and blood pressure and weight
- Prioritize work and provides prompt and efficient service
- Maintain patient records and charts to ensure an accurate record of the patient's care and treatment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and unit care data
- Participate in educational programs, in-services and meetings as required