Patient First is accepting applications for Registered Nurse in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. Patient First provides a friendly work environment that promotes a team-oriented philosophy. Nurses with all levels of education (e.g., Diploma, Associate, Bachelor’s) are encouraged to apply.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementing Patient First's policies and procedures;
- Offering quality nursing care and generating a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere for patients and employees;
- Providing nursing care in the ambulatory setting to individual patients and families;
- Using sound judgment when administering medical care and screening patients;
- Administering medications and knowing correct dosage, actions, and side effects of each medication administered;
- Assisting the physician in all emergency cases;
- Providing positive, warm and friendly customer service in all interactions;
- Fostering teamwork and a positive, professional atmosphere;
- Completing other duties as directed.
Minimum education and professional requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age;
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Keyboarding experience required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- One year of clerical experience preferred;
- One year of clinical experience with administration of medications preferred;
- Licensed to practice as a Nurse by the state of Pennsylvania.
Patient First is an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.