Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Leading national provider of digital marketing and software technology is seeking to add a new Sales Development Rep to a growing team headquartered in San Diego. The company provides an industry leading digital marketing, reputation management and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) services to medical related businesses nationwide
Sales Development Rep Responsibilities
- Outbound cold call prospecting for customers via telephone to describe products, pricing and services in order to persuade prospects to purchase
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their "online presence"
- Follow up with customers via telephone a timely manner and conduct webinar presentations and close deals
- Identify customer issues and provide resolution to these issues
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity in Salesforce
Sales Development Rep Comp & Benefits
The Sales Development Rep earns a guaranteed base salary plus commissions. On target first-year earnings for inside sales representatives are in the $50,000-60,000 range and top producing sales reps are earning $75,000-$100,000. The company provides a friendly team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Competitive, health and dental insurance, generous vacation, a 401(k) plan with company match, and other great benefits are also provided. Great schedule of 7:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri.
We are ideally seeking to hire a Sales Development rep with prior inside sales experience but highly accomplished recent college graduates with a desire to break into professional sales are encouraged to apply