General Manager – Job Description
Proactive Risk Solutions
Reports To: The General Manager will report to the SVP Operations .
Company Overview: Among other employee group benefit plans, Proactive Risk Solutions offers a unique Proactive Health Management Plan (PHMP) that uses a limited benefit health insurance plan to provide preventive care and encourage healthy living habits among its members. We have a dynamic team in Georgia, with partners across the country, and we are expanding. We are looking to add talented, relative, and energetic individuals to our quickly growing team and be a part of the next wave in health care.
About the PHMP: The Proactive Health Management Plan is a Section 125 Cafeteria Indemnity Plan and is a new way of providing employees with additional meaningful benefits to help improve health, save money on out of pocket costs for healthcare expenses and for many employees; the PHMP program actually provides an increase in spendable income through the tax advantages of participation!
Job Overview: The General Manager is responsible for managing a staff of people who provide customer service to Patients, Clients, and Brokers for all product lines for a complex growing call center environment in fully-insured medical and ancillary products (Life, STD, Dental, PHMP, etc.) as well as self-funded administration.
● Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
● Bachelor's Degree preferred
● Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to motivate team and individuals.
● Organized – ability to prioritize and plan.
● Demonstrated excellent decision-making experience
● Ability to meet deadlines and priorities with a sense of urgency.
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Experience coaching, mentoring, and counseling. Team development.
● Ability to create quality presentations and deliver effectively before client groups and employees.
● Demonstrated ability to think and operate both critically and strategically
● Possesses the ability to obtain a Life, Accident & Health Producer Insurance license & complete continuing education yearly to renew license.
● Knowledge of computerized systems, health insurance customer service call center work environment, self-funding concepts, medical terminology, contracts, and public relations required.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Knowledge of call center performance metrics and reporting preferred
● Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
● Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
● Employee Benefits:
● Medical (Employee only. Employee paid family coverage available)
● Dental (Employee only. Employee paid family coverage available)
● Vision (Employee only. Employee paid family coverage available)
● $50k Term life policy (Employee only)
o Supplemental benefits:
● Critical illness
● Short-term disability
Job Type : Fulltime
EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2425 Commerce Avenue, Suite 300, Duluth, GA 30096