To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Phone: 612-888-9892
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Staff Accountant
Creative Financial Staffing • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Why work for this company? Our client has a large presence in the pharmaceutical and biotech market. They are looking to hire a a dynamic and hardworking Senior Staff Accountant. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Corporate financial reporting, general ledger and month/monthly/annual close.
- Collaborate with the corporate and other subsidiary finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Work with the finance team to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Take a pro-active role as the departments's finance business partner; assist departments with financial projections and reporting.
- Assist in system maintenance and implementations, and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist and support special projects and workflow process improvements.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger services.
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Access, NetSuite preferred
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience, a plus
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, a plus
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accountant, senior accountant, staff accountant, senior staff accountant, operations, finance, financial analysis