Do you have an extreme work ethic and a take-no-prisoners attitude toward success?
Are you an aggressive, outgoing individual with thick skin?
Does the challenge of cold calling and securing your financial freedom excite you?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this may be the sales career for you!
PLS is where hard work meets the dream.
As an Account Executive at PLS Logistics, you will act as an imperative resource for your customers, helping ship their freight across the nation, 24/7/365. You will be responsible for all customer interaction and ultimately drive yourself and PLS Logistics to prosperity and success. This will all come with the zealous support of the company around you. In this thriving industry, we are looking for a self-motivated team member, who thrives in a fast-paced environment daily.
PLS Company Video:
The PLS Advantage:
• $1,000k signing bonus
• Competitive base salary + eligible performance-based uncapped commission = PLS’s rewarding commission structure
• Chairman’s Club opportunity = Jet-set with the best of the best as a reward for being a top sales representative
• Extensive opportunity for career growth = With 11 offices located throughout the U.S., PLS can take you anywhere.
• Sales and logistics training to jump start your logistics knowledge
• Health, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with a company match
• Proactively develop a new portfolio of clients through cold calling industry leads – building your empire.
• Use your negotiation skills with clients.
• Take charge of client service issues through to the point of resolution.
• Be the trusted advisor to your customer, helping manage their logistics challenges.
• Build and foster strong relationships across North America.
• Be open to coaching and learning while putting in the time and effort to be successful.
• Entrepreneurial spirit & success driven attitude.
• START: Participate in 1 week of classroom training to learn the basics of logistics
• Crash course on the industry & our systems.
• MIDDLE: Engage in sales training under our seasoned Group Sales Managers and begin the journey to becoming a sales professional.
• END: Up to 12 months of sales coaching from our Group Sales Managers (GSM)
• In depth sales training to help you prepare to meet the needs and goals of your customers.
• Direct support from a Group Sales Manager – ALL of our GSM's started as trainees, which means they have all sold for us, so you learn from someone who walked a mile in your shoes.
• One-on-one coaching sessions, breakout meetings, and all the tools to be successful in sales.
• College degree: 2 or 4-year degree preferred
• Sales experience is a plus
• Military experience is a plus
• Extreme multitasking
• Work hard, play hard attitude
• Strong communication skills
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Confident decision making
• Attention to detail
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Over its 28-year history, PLS Logistics Services has become one of the country’s leading logistics management services providers. We are based outside of Pittsburgh, PA in Cranberry Township & with offices currently in Jacksonville, FL, Tampa, FL, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Saint Louis, MO, Philadelphia, PA & downtown Pittsburgh, PA, and are continuously expanding! We have truly grown into a nationwide family.
We take tremendous pride in our family & the work we do. Our people are the lifeblood of our organization. Their passion, dedication, energy, and camaraderie are what make PLS the company it is today. If you are looking for a cookie-cutter, 9 - 5 office job, this is NOT that place. We are not interested in the average Joe! At PLS, we work hard, play hard, and always have fun! We strive to make an impact not only in our industry but the communities we work in.
We ship over one million loads annually across all major freight modes: flatbed, van, LTL, rail & barge, air & ocean. Our customers benefit from our broad PLS Transportation network of over 250,000 trucks representing 45,000 carrier partners, along with Class-1 railroads and major barge companies. Are you ready for it?
PLS Logistics Services is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation