To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Hiring Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN / Unit Manager / Registered Nurse
Confidential • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 7 days ago
A leading health care provider in the Cincinnati, OH area has an opening for a full time, salaried Nursing Unit Manager. The ideal candidate for the Nursing Unit Manager position will be an RN with previous long term care experience. Candidates must be comfortable working with behaviors. At least 2 years' management/supervisory experience is required. Strong managerial and clinical skills are required. Starting salary is based on experience.
The RN Unit Manager provides personal nursing care to the residents and leadership to the nursing staff to assure that care standards are met and the highest degree of quality resident care is provided at all times.
The position must function as a team member, team leader and ensure that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered.
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, along with a menu of benefit options, in a positive team atmosphere! If you are looking to advance the nursing career you love in an environment you'll love, respond to this ad with your resume for confidential consideration.
If you are an RN with long term care & supervisory experience, strong managerial and clinical skills, and a passion for excellence, respond to this ad to join a World Class team of nursing professionals! Please forward your resume for confidential consideration!
- Must hold a valid RN license in the State of Ohio
- Must have 2 or more years previous management/supervisory experience.
- Must have previous Long Term Care experience.
- Candidates must be comfortable working with behaviors.
- Strong managerial and clinical skills required
- Must be knowledgeable of long-term care nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as legal regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have excellent customer services skills and teamwork attitude.
- Must have current CPR certification.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, nurse, nursing, health, health care, healthcare, medical, nursing home, Unit Manager, long term care, acute care