Johnson Service Group is recruiting for a mid to senior level, .Net Developer, for a 12 – 18 month contract assignment based out of Montgomery, AL. Our client is a branch of the Alabama State Government and this project will be aligned with the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT).
DEVELOPERS LIVING IN ANOTHER MAJOR ALABAMA LOCATION (i.e. BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, MOBILE, Etc.) COULD WORK OUT OF THE LOCAL ALDOT OFFICE THERE AS ALL FACILITIES USE THE SAME SOFTWARE PLATFORM.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status (Green Card) Required
- VENDOR CANDIDATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!
- As an agency, we cannot support Corp-to-Corp agreements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in .Net development
- Strong jQuery skills, with experience developing widgets, DOM manipulations and AJAX requests
- Experience developing Razor View Templates, Model Binding, Display Templates and Editor Templates
- Experience with the Microsoft technology suite, including Visual Studio 2012 or greater; .NET 3.5 or greater: ASP.NET; C#; MVC
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ. Including complex joins, filters and sorts
- SQL programming skills to include the use of stored procedures, triggers and functions, preferably with emphasis on Oracle PL/SQL
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)