Our CDK CALL CENTER , the premier leader in automotive marketing and customer service is looking for all levels of Customer Service Representatives who are hungry to succeed! Consider a career opportunity with us if you're looking for...
- Remote work
- Excellent benefits with exceptional bonus opportunities!
- A rapidly growing, successful company that is a leader in the Automotive Industry
- A fun, diverse virtual team environment
- Paid training
- Hourly rate plus the opportunity to earn extra in performance-based bonuses
Shift Differential of $1.75 after 5 PM & on Weekends
$500 (Full-time), $300 (Part-time) Retention Bonus paid after 90 days of satisfactory performance
- Starting rate is dependent on previous experience (bilingual a plus but not a must)
Flexible full-time, Day, Night and Weekend schedules available
Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be effective on the first day of employment. Other benefits include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K match
- Dependent Care Flexible Savings Accounts
- Paid vacation
- Equipment provided
- Fast-paced, fun, friendly team!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, positive attitude
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment while handling calls. in a friendly, courteous manner.
About CDK Global, Inc
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omni channel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sales, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. Visit cdkglobal.com.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.