Reputable company in the heart of Northern Kentucky looking for a Quality/ CMM Operator
1st and 2nd shift
Direct or Contract to direct
**** Paid Weekly****
* Program/operate CMM to perform First Article Inspection.
* MUST have Modus software experience.
* Inspect castings, forgings (raw state), fabrications, assemblies and machined workpieces at inspection, assembly or machining work centers for conformance to specifications, blueprints, using standard measuring devices, formulas, shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
* Inspect castings, forgings, fabrications, assemblies and machined components.
* Analyze blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain information such as specified material, surface finish and dimensions.
* Verify all sign-offs of previous operations are performed.
* Write inspection and testing results reports.
* Work cooperatively with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
* Experience with precision measuring instruments including precision hand tools, gages, calipers, micrometers, and CMM.
* Programming in Modus.
* Math skills including algebra, trigonometry and geometry.
* Associate Degree in Quality or Manufacturing a plus.
* 5 years experience in manufacturing.
* Proven problem solving skills with ability to establish effective courses of action.
* Eye examination minimum - Jaeger 1 at 12" with corrective lenses & the Ishihara Color Blindness Test.
Capability Maturity Model
Coordinate Measuring Machine (Cmm)