To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
805 Snow Hill Road
Salisbury, MD 21804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Go Glass • Salisbury, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Branch Manager Job Purpose:
Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels.
Branch Manager Job Duties:
· Developing and implementing sales plans
· Conducting regular sales and operations meetings
· Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
· Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch
· Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
· Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
· Resolving customer problems as needed
· Sales-minded and business development mindset essential
· Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
· Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
· Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
· Drafting forecasts and business plans
· Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
· Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
· Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
Branch Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Management Experience, Ability to Meet Set Goals, Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets, Knowledge and familiarity with the Lewes area, Experience Growing Branch Revenues, Sales Experience, Sales-minded, Results Driven Attitude, Business Development, Leadership Skills, Strong Customer Service Skills, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Outstanding Organization Skills, Attention to Detail, Basic Computer Skills with Microsoft Office.