Are you positive, energetic, and driven to be successful in a challenging and rewarding environment? Consider this incredible opportunity to join CoWorx Staffing’s client - now seeking a Customer Service Representative to their growing company!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will help existing customers understand their current services and solve any issues they have. You will offer them choices on new services during each inbound call and be responsible for meeting metrics, adherence, and QA standards.
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Please contact us today to learn more!
Hiring Event-CoWorx June 24-June 25 9am-4pm
Sign up today using the link below to reserve your spot at our outdoor hiring event in Bethlehem, PA!
The event will be outdoors at STI and will comply with all CDC recommendations for ensuring public health and safety and will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Food and beverages will be provided to attendees and we will be giving away gift cards for all completed applications!
Please bring an ID to the event and if possible complete our interest form to speed up your application process: 5297671251706
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answering customer calls and online chats
- Performing basic data entry and account maintenance
- Delivering exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing effective and timely resolution for a range of customer inquiries
- Utilizing all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
As Customer Service Representative must be flexible and able to adjust to the quick and demanding changes of the business. You must be an excellent communicator with great phone etiquette and problem-solving skills. You must be able to work well in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Previous customer service, sales, retail, or related experience, preferred
- Previous Call Center experience, a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Typing and data entry skills
- Bilingual language skills, a plus
- Must be professional, polite, and friendly
- Flexible availability
As one of our Agents, you will enjoy fun perks such as employee appreciation weeks, holiday and summer BBQ parties, monthly giveaways, and other special programs to rewards top performers throughout the year.
Join a team of persuasive personalities, offer guidance, and earn money.
Other benefits of the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Solid training prior to joining the live team
- Some virtual training available
- Health Insurance available within 30 days of starting
- Work in a state-of-the-art technology center
- Enjoy a fun, clean, and social environment
- Free Parking
- Nearby, local public transportation
- Full cafeteria serving hot and cold food
- Potential for increased pay rates for those bilingual in English/Spanish