Are you positive, energetic, and driven to be successful in a challenging and rewarding environment? Consider this incredible opportunity to join CoWorx Staffing’s client - now seeking a Customer Service Representative to their growing company!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will help existing customers understand their current services and solve any issues they have. You will offer them choices on new services during each inbound call and be responsible for meeting metrics, adherence, and QA standards.
We are classified as an essential business - Positions are available now!
Virtual Hiring Event! Wed. April 1 and Thurs. April 2
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Specialist
We are happy to assist with interviews on video/phone!
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Please contact us today to learn more!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answering customer calls and online chats
- Performing basic data entry and account maintenance
- Delivering exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing effective and timely resolution for a range of customer inquiries
- Utilizing all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
As Customer Service Representative must be flexible and able to adjust to the quick and demanding changes of the business. You must be an excellent communicator with great phone etiquette and problem-solving skills. You must be able to work well in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Previous customer service, sales, retail, or related experience, preferred
- Previous Call Center experience, a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Typing and data entry skills
- Bilingual language skills, a plus
- Must be professional, polite, and friendly
- Flexible availability
As one of our Agents, you will enjoy fun perks such as employee appreciation weeks, holiday and summer BBQ parties, monthly giveaways, and other special programs to rewards top performers throughout the year.
Join a team of persuasive personalities, offer guidance, and earn money.
Other benefits of the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Solid training prior to joining the live team
- Some virtual training available
- Health Insurance available within 30 days of starting
- Work in a state-of-the-art technology center
- Enjoy a fun, clean, and social environment
- Free Parking
- Nearby, local public transportation
- Full cafeteria serving hot and cold food
- Potential for increased pay rates for those bilingual in English/Spanish