Help fix Michigan's roads!!! Advance employment is looking to hire new associates to direct the traffic in and out of construction zones. This position has an immediate start and high earning potential! Details of the position are below.
• No experience necessary.
• Training is offered to employees to maintain safety standards
• $15.00 per hour to start
• Communicate constantly with other flaggers about traffic on the job site.
• Direct traffic using the correct signs and control signaling devices to assure safe & direct traffic flow.
• Work to keep pedestrians, motorists, contractors and yourself safe in the work zone.
• Training is offered to all employees to maintain our high safety standards.
• Keep equipment clean and organized.
• Perform before-trip and after-trip equipment inspections
• Report any issues with equipment
• Warn workers when approaching vehicle fails to obey signals/ instructions.
• Must wear protective PPE uniform at all times including hard hat, safety vest, & work boots.
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving history
• Valid Car Insurance
• Must have reliable transportation
• Negative drug test.
• Flexible availability
• Quick response to calls for work
• Willing to travel
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in various weather conditions.
• Must be able to understand and take directions
• Positive, safety conscience attitude
Signaling (Crane Rigging)