To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well established and growing accounting firm is looking to expand their payroll department. We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for managing and ensuring the smooth processing of our client’s payroll.
· Ensure all client payrolls are processed timely and accurately each week
· Resolve client payroll issues as needed during each payroll cycle
· Print and mail client payroll checks as necessary based on client delivery preferences
· Manage payroll processing, payroll tax filings and new client on-boarding
· Work in conjunction with the accounting team to ensure the clients’ accounting records are accurate as it relates to payroll transactions
· Other payroll administrative duties as necessary
Qualified applicants will have an Associates Degree and a minimum of four years’ experience in payroll processing. Experience with MS Office is required; experience with Paycom payroll system is a plus. Must also be an excellent communicator and be able to professionally represent the organization externally and internally
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many other perks!
If you consider yourself to be a perfectionist when it comes to detail, organization, accuracy and thoroughness, while maintaining a professional yet personable attitude then this may be the right opportunity for you! Strong, self-confident candidates are invited to submit resumes for immediate consideration.