Las Vegas NV
Nightingale Home Healthcare, NV is growing by leaps and bounds! We are looking to add additional part-time home health Registered Nurse (RN) , to our dynamic team of clinicians!
Are you an experienced home health RN?
Are you looking to join a remarkable team of clinicians?
Are you patient focused?
Looking for a part time, flexible schedule?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your main goal in this role is to provide safe, professional, and loving care to our patients in their homes. Nightingale Registered Nurse must possess strong clinical knowledge in various geriatric disease processes and be proficient in performing head-to-toe assessments, wound care, blood draws, administering IV therapies, maintenance of PICC line, Mid line , Central lines, to name a few.
The part time coverage area will include the Las Vegas – Central areas to Henderson NV.
Why work for Nightingale Home Healthcare, NV?
Our part-time employee's enjoy:
● One-on-One patient care
● Flexible scheduling
● Mileage reimbursement
● Annual performance evaluation with merit increase
● Employee referral program up to $500.00!
● Licensed Nevada Registered Nurse (RN) is required
● Home Health nursing experience is required
● A minimum of one year of patient care experience is required
● Must be able to travel the assigned territory
● Must be able to work three days per week with on call as a part time employee
● Able to participate in the on call rotation
● CPR - American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
● Electronic documentation experience is required
● Must be able to complete a clinical training in the Las Vegas office
Are you looking to join a dynamic team of Home Health clinicians, while making great money? Apply today!