To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Shea Donovan
- Phone: 650 281 0711
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Brand Ambassador - Louisville
Russell Tobin & Associates • Louisville, KY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead Brand Ambassador
E-bikes are building the future of urban mobility: shared electric bikes and scooters that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, E-bikes are a game-changer for local transportation. Founded in 2010, our brand pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year our brand is launching the next generation of shared electric vehicles in top tier US markets with the goal to transform cities by making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.
About the Role
We are seeking a Lead Brand Ambassador to help grow our brand through leading a team of brand ambassadors to implement on-the-ground marketing tactics. The role will help raise awareness of our brand and our commitment to safety, as well as drive adoption of our product. This role requires coordination with multiple company’s stakeholders, including the local Operations team.
What You’ll Do
· Manage a team of 4 BAs
· Train, motivate, and inspire the team
· Coordinate schedule & keep track of hours
· Work directly with BA sourcing team
· Event management
· Identifying & researching new event opportunities
· Activating at prioritized events, providing an elevated brand experience that achieves KPIs
· Coordinate directly with the Operations team on bike drops, swag drops, and helmet drops
· Inventory tracking & reordering
· Coordinate directly with BA sourcing team
· Work directly with Collabera on issues that arise with team, including payment & replacing BAs if needed
· Daily reporting on KPIs, blockers, and learnings
What You’ll Need
· 3+ years’ experience in representing brands and event activation
· (Preferred) 1+ year of management experience leading a team of BAs
· Must pass a background check
· Ability to confidently ride bikes and scooters
· Outgoing personality with natural drive to build consistent relationships and thoughtfully engage with a diverse range of community groups and individuals.
· Genuine enthusiasm for E-BIKE and our work to make bikes & scooters affordable, convenient, and fun for residents.
· Reliable; will show up consistently and ensure your team does the same.
· Detail-oriented and proactive problem solver - you feel empowered to tackle problems on your own.
· Willingness to work flexible days / hours if needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of our company to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. SoBi strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.